Red Heart Learn Knitting with Circular Needles Kit
Learn knitting basics with circular needles for both left and right hand use with full color illustrations! This kit includes everything you'll need to get started!
Learn knitting basics with circular needles for both left and right hand use with full color illustrations! This kit contains Knit Chek, 2-29" circular knitting needles, 1 universal row counter, 1 cable needle, 2 plastic yarn needles, 10 assorted stitch markers and comes with a reusable zip-top clear plastic pouch. There are 15 project instructions to get you started.
- Red Heart instruction book with left & right hand basics
- 15 beginner & easy projects
- 100+ Illustrations & color photos
- 2 pair of Susan Bates 29” Silvalume Circular Needles (U.S. 8 & U.S. 10)
- 1 Susan Bates Universal Row Counter
- 1 Susan Bates Cable Needle
- 2 Susan Bates Plastic Yarn Needles
- 10 Assorted Open End Stitch Markers
- 1 Susan Bates Knit Chek
- 1 reusable zip top clear plastic project pouch
Warning: California Proposition 65 applies to this product. Learn more at https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/