Lily Sugar'n Cream Super Size Yarn, Rainforest
Lily Sugar'n Cream is known for its exceptional quality and wide range of colors, ideal for knit, crochet, and craft projects.
- Hot Orange
- Rose Pink
- Coral Rose
- Hot Pink
- Hot Green
- Beach Glass
- Mod Blue
- Blue Jeans
- Dazzle Blue
- Dark Orchid
- Warm Brown
- Bright Navy
- Pretty in Pink
- Jade Mist
- Marine Blue
- Berry Crush
Product DetailsYarn Care
Lily Sugar'n Cream Super Size Cotton yarn is a natural, 100% USA-grown cotton yarn. The perfect choice for your knit and crochet home décor needs. Lily Sugar'n Cream is a versatile worsted weight yarn, that’s great for small projects like dishcloths and potholders, to home décor staples like afghans! Available in a wide variety of shades, including neutrals, brights, and pastels. Conveniently machine washable and dryable for easy care.
- Natural, soft, absorbent 100% U.S.A. grown cotton
- Content: 100% cotton
- Ball Size Solids: 113g / 4 oz, 184 meters / 200 yards
- Ball Size Ombres: 85g / 3 oz, 138 meters / 150 yards
- Care: Machine wash and dry
- Gauge: 4 Medium Worsted
- Knitting Gauge: 20 sts and 26 rows with a 4.5 mm (U.S. 7) knitting needle
- Crochet Gauge: 13 sc and 14 rows with a 5 mm (U.S. H/8) crochet hook
- Use for: Knit and crochet home and kitchen decor, toys
Recommended Knitting Needle:
Recommended Crochet Hook:
- Wash colors separately. Some colors may run.
- Wash in water not exceeding 86 F / 30 C at delicate setting.
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry at low heat, at delicate setting.
- Do not iron or press
- For best results, dry cleaning for multicolored large projects is recommended.