Coats & Clark Pocket Placemats
Eating outdoors can present some challenges - especially if there’s a strong breeze, as paper plates, napkins and sometimes silverware can be “gone with the wind.”
skill level: Beginner
Love This Pattern?
Check out the threads to make this pattern!
Hundreds of shades to match your project.
These generously sized pocketed placemats keep everything secure. There’s one pocket for the utensils and napkin, and another for the plate. Choose coordinating fabrics to mix and match the prints.
Free Beginner Sweing Placemat Pattern
Don’t forget to pick up the finishing touches for your project! Take a look at the list of supplies you’ll need that aren’t included in your kit.
- Coats & Clark Dual Duty XP All-Purpose Thread
- Coats & Clark Outdoor Thread
- 1⁄2 yd each of three coordinating outdoor fabric prints
- Size 90/14 Topstitching needle
- Large-eye hand sewing needle