Best Knit & Crochet Patterns of 2015
p>These are our top 10 patterns of the year, chosen by you! From home decor to perfect patterns for baby – these are the fan favorite of the year! With patterns for beginners to intermediate stitchers, which is your favorite?
- Cache Baskets – Stash all of your stuff in these stylish crochet baskets.
- Sweet Baby Hoodie – Darling hoodies, perfect for keeping that precious little one warm and snug.
- Shine like Diamonds Shawl – A sparkly shawl, crocheted with lightweight sequined yarn.
- Big Waves Throw – Get cozy with this quick and easy ripple blanket, knit in Bernat Mega Bulky.
- Slipper Boots – Crochet a set of these slipper boots for every member of the family!
- I Heart My Dress – Sweet dress with accent heart pockets and matching beret!
- Colorblock Top – Brighten any outfit with this airy colorblocked tee! Crocheted in Patons Grace.
- Apple a Day Dishcloth – This adorable apple dishcloth is a great way to brighten up your kitchen.
- Lace Border Blanket – Simple, lovely blanket with a pretty lacy border.
- Arm Knit 3-Hour Blanket -Make this blanket while you watch a few episodes of your favorite show!