Fun & Festive! Pompom Gift TopperEasy
Make a Pom Pom gift topper for your presents this year and wow all your friends with your craftiness! No need to have boring old wrapped gifts under the tree, whip up a few pom poms in holiday shades with this picture tutorial.
What you’ll need:
- Bernat Happy Holidays yarn in your choice of colors
- Wrap yarn around your hand approximately 75 times and cut.
- Slip the rings off your hand and tie tightly in the center with a separate piece of yarn, leaving the tied ends long to attach the pom pom to the present ribbon.
- Cut through the looped strands on either end of the tie.
- Trim and fluff the Pom Pom edges so they are even.
Repeat process with other festive shades of yarn.
- Loop long strands of yarn on the Pom Poms through the present ribbon and tie the ribbin in a bow to decorate the presents under your tree!
Use as many bows on each present as you like! The more the merrier!
Pompom AccessoriesThese fun and colorful braided yarn bookmarks are a great way to hold your place in your favorite book. Why not give these to loved ones…
Home DecorPompoms are all the rage right now, they’re easy to make and you’d be surprised by the different ways you can make beautiful creations out of pompoms.