Aunt Lydia's Pin-Cushion Jar Topper, S
Free Easy Crochet Home Décor Pattern
Don’t forget to pick up the finishing touches for your project! Take a look at the list of supplies you’ll need that aren’t included in your kit.
Kit does not include:
- 2" (5 cm) foam ball for Small jar cover, 2 1/2" (6.5 cm) foam ball for Large jar cover
- Two 6" (15 cm) felt squares in white or color to match yarn
- White glue
- Straight pins
- 1/2" (12.7 mm) or 5/8" (15.9 mm) button (optional)
Making the right size is important! Take a look at the dimensions of your new projects and choose the one that’s right for you, and always make a gauge swatch to match your tension.
Pin Cushion fits lid of Large 32-oz wide-mouth quart Mason jar.
Treat your finished project right! Make sure you read the care directions closely so your hard work ages gracefully.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Machine Wash in Cool Water, Delicate Setting
- Wrap in Towel, Squeeze Out Excess Water, Dry Flat