Aunt Lydia Micro Elephant
Note: These toys contain small parts and are not suitable for children under 8 years of age.
Free Crochet Intermediate Micro Elephant Pattern
Don’t forget to pick up the finishing touches for your project! Take a look at the list of supplies you’ll need that aren’t included in your kit.
Kit doesn’t include:
- Aunt Lydia® Classic™ Crochet Thread size 10, Natural - 1 ball.
- Aunt Lydia® Classic™ Crochet Thread size 3, Atom Red - 1 ball.
- Size U.S. 7 (1.5 mm) Susan Bates® Steelite® crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Stitch marker.
- Sewing thread and needle.
- Polyester fiberfill.
- Tiny Buttons for dress.
- Size 3 (6/0) beads for eyes.
- Optional: You can also use black Floss for the eyes.
Note: 1 ball of MC will make 10-12 Micro Elephants.
Making the right size is important! Take a look at the dimensions of your new projects and choose the one that’s right for you, and always make a gauge swatch to match your tension.Sizing
Approx 1¾" x 1" x 4" [4.5 x 2.5 x 10 cm].
Treat your finished project right! Make sure you read the care directions closely so your hard work ages gracefully.
- Wash Hot
- Non-Chlorine Bleach
- No Tumble Dry
- Hot Iron, Prof.
- Dry Clean: Normal