O'Go Tips and Tricks
All the info about your O’Go is right on the label including the shade name, yarn weight, knitting and crochet gauge, and care instructions. Access hundreds of free patterns by scanning the QR code.
Saving your yarn information
Clip and save the yarn details and store it with your O'Go for easy reference.
Tip: See Storage Ideas below
Gently locate the fastener cord where the two ends of O’Go meet. Snip.
Holding the join, pull fastener cord out of O’Go.
The yarn flows smoothly from the outside of O’Go. No tangles.
WATCH: How To Quick-Start
1) Go With the Flow: Stitch your O’Go from start to finish for striping ease.
2) Color Play: Break it and make it, split up your O’Go to customize your color placement.
Note: Stripe placement on product may vary.
Pattern shown here: Caron Knit Hat On The Go
Striping from end to end
To O’Go With the Flow, simply stitch your O’Go yarn from start to finish and let the stripes form themselves.
Pattern shown here: Caron Crochet Big Bargello Bands Scarf Pattern
WATCH: How To Separate Your O’Go Colors
Break it and make it to customize your color placement
To customize your colors, simply separate your O’Go into its color segments, then stitch them in any order you like. Break it up, stitch it up and make it your own!
Store your O’Go - intact or in segments - in a labeled reusable bags.
Like all striping yarns, each O’Go is unique and might not start and end with the same color. If the shade you need isn’t within reach, simply break it and make it using O’Go's easy color separation to get to the color you need. Then join your yarn and keep on stitching.
Tip: See Color Play above
- The new quick-start, tangle-free yarn format.
O’Go with the flow
- Stitching your O’Go from start to finish for striping ease.
- Breaking the O’Go up into segments of color to be used in any desired order.
- The individual blocks of color within each.
- A plastic string in the center of the O’Go to be cut before starting to stitch.
get going with o'go
Try new Red Heart® Super Saver® O’Go™ – your favorite Super Saver yarn now in the new O’Go format. Combine the versatility of Red Heart Super Saver with the convenience of the quick-start and tangle-free O’Go for the smoothest stitching experience around.