Dual Duty Fishy Fishy Pillow
Love This Pattern?
Check out the threads to make this pattern!
Hundreds of shades to match your project.
email your pattern image to your inbox so you have it for later.
Free Beginner Sewing Kids Pattern
Don’t forget to pick up the finishing touches for your project! Take a look at the list of supplies you’ll need that aren’t included in your kit.
Kit does not include:
- 1⁄2 yd (45.72cm) body fabric, for fish back and forward front portion
- 1⁄4 yd (22.86cm) fabric, for fish body tail area
- 1⁄8 yd (11.43cm) each of two fabrics, for fish body center stripes
- 1⁄4 yd (22.86cm) fusible interfacing
- 4” (10.16cm) square of felt for eye
Scraps for Fins and Tails:
- Top Fin - 4” x 14” (10.16cm x 35.56cm)
- Tail - 22” x 6” (55.88cm x 15.24cm)
- Bottom Fin - 14” x 4” (35.36cm x 10.16cm)
- Side Fin - 14” x 5” (35.36cm x 12.70cm)
- Craft glue
- 30mm wiggle eye
- Polyester fiberfill