Coats & Clark Tommy Turtle Pillow
Love This Pattern?
Check out the threads to make this pattern!
Hundreds of shades to match your project.
Free Beginner Sewing Pillow Pattern
Don’t forget to pick up the finishing touches for your project! Take a look at the list of supplies you’ll need that aren’t included in your kit.
Kit doesn’t include:
- Coats & Clark Dual Duty XP® All-purpose Thread: Bright Green (6450) or to match fabric
- 7/8 yd (80.01cm) solid plush, for body, ½ yd (45.72cm) dimpled plush, for shell
- One rectangle felt, (9“ x 12" [22.86cm x 30.48cm]), green
- 1¾" (4.45cm) hook-and-loop fastener,1" (2.54cm), green
- 12/3 yd (1.52m) giant rickrack, green
- ¼ yd (22.86cm) baby rickrack, black
- Two buttons, 3/4” (1.91cm)*, black
- Polyester fiberfill, Walking foot (optional), Zipper foot (optional), Hand sewing needle, Pattern tracing cloth
- *If this pillow is for a child under three, substitute sew-on black felt eyes for the button eyes shown.
Treat your finished project right! Make sure you read the care directions closely so your hard work ages gracefully.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Iron
- Machine Wash, Delicate Cycle
- Tumble Dry, Delicate Setting