Coats & Clark Denim Blues Bag
Love This Pattern?
Check out the threads to make this pattern!
Hundreds of shades to match your project.
Free Intermediate Sewing Purse Pattern
Don’t forget to pick up the finishing touches for your project! Take a look at the list of supplies you’ll need that aren’t included in your kit.
Kit doesn’t include:
- Coats & Clark™ Dual Duty XP® All-purpose Thread
- Coats & Clark™ Dual Duty XP® Heavy Thread or Coats & Clark™
- Jeans Topstitching Thread – 4 colors
- Assorted jeans in a variety of blue colorations
- ½ yd (45.72cm) lining fabric
- ½ yd (45.72cm) fusible fleece, 45" (114.30cm)
- Jeans or Topstitching needle, size 16/100
- Walking foot (optional)
- For bold quilting, use a heavier weight thread like Coats & Clark™ Dual Duty XP™ Heavy or Jeans Topstitching Thread in a contrasting colors. The bag shown uses 4 colors. Use a 16/100 needle or an 18/110. For best results, using a Topstitching needle.
Making the right size is important! Take a look at the dimensions of your new projects and choose the one that’s right for you, and always make a gauge swatch to match your tension.Sizing
13" x 17" (33.02cm x 43.18cm) (excluding straps)