Yarnspirations Show Your Love Sweepstakes
Official Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are 16 as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of any country and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of SPINRITE LP (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of SPINRITE LP as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on February 4, 2019 through the Yarnspirations Show Your Love sign-up form ending February 19, 2019. All online entries must be received by February 19th, 2019 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: Sweepstakes begins at 10:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 4, 2019 and ends on February 19, 2019 by 11:59 PM (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Entries to the competition, must submitted using the Show Your Love sign-up here. By doing so all entrants accept these terms and conditions. All Entries must be manual. Automated Entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will result in disqualification. Entrant must have a public Instagram profile to enter the contest.
5. Prizes: Two (2) Show Your Love Prize Packs will be awarded. Each prize will consist of the winners’ favorite yarns at an approximate retail value of $100. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for SPINRITE LP to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: On or around February 20, 2019, a random drawing will be conducted by SPINRITE LP in Toronto, ON to two (2) winning entries from all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. SPINRITE LP or its representative will attempt to contact the selected Entrants by email or phone once per day for three (3) business days. If the selected Entrant does not respond via email, phone or voicemail within three (3) business days, or is contacted but is deemed to be ineligible in SPINRITE LP’s sole discretion, or is unable or unwilling to comply with these Official Rules, that selected Entrant will be disqualified and another Entrant will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible Entries and contacted in accordance with this Rule. SPINRITE LP is not responsible for any change in an Entrant's email address. Prizes will be mailed within sixty (60) business days after receiving necessary information and, where not prohibited, an executed Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Release of Publicity from the winner. All federal, state, provincial and/or local taxes/duties are the sole responsibility of the winner. No cash or other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted, except that SPINRITE LP reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of prize unavailability due to circumstances beyond its control.
8. Releases: The entrant consents to the use of their name, photographs or likeness for publicity or advertising purposes without further compensation or notice where permitted by law. All entrants release SPINRITE LP and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of this contest from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, this contest and/or acceptance or use of the prize, including liability for personal injury, damages, death or monetary loss. By submitting an entry, entrant warrants and represents that entry is his/her own work, and that entry does not violate any law, regulation or any right of any third party. By submitting an entry, entrant grants SPINRITE LP and its designees all rights embodied in entry and agrees that it may exploit all elements of such entry in any and all media now known or not currently known, without compensation to entrant, parent or legal guardian or any third party, unless prohibited by law. Further, entrants certify that the SPINRITE LP reserves all rights, including the right to edit, publish, use, adapt, exploit, modify or dispose of any entry, online, in print, or in any other media for advertising and promotional or other purposes without compensation or notification to the entrant of any kind, except as prohibited by law. SPINRITE LP reserves the right to deem an entry ineligible for this contest for any reason.
9. Spinrite LP Privacy. Use of Personal Information: You acknowledge and agree as follows:
(a) You understand and consent that your name and email address will be added to a secure database by SPINRITE LP and for the purposes described in paragraph (b);
(b) You understand that SPINRITE LP is collecting this personal information for the purposes of (i) operating the Sweepstakes, and (ii) providing you with relevant information via its marketing program, if you checked the box on the Entry form indicating that you would like to receive information from yarnspirations.com; and
(c) You consent to the disclosure and storage of, and access to, this personal information, inside or outside of Canada, for the purposes described in paragraph
(b).Where permitted by law, entrant grants SPINRITE LP the right to:
(a) Use his or her personal information for the purpose of administering the contest;
(b) Use his or her name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information and/or biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation unless prohibited by law; and
(c) Use his or her name and his or her respective city and province or state of residence in connection with the contest website, other related websites and/or any other media now known or hereafter devised.
10. Limitation of Liability: SPINRITE LP assumes no responsibility for and under no circumstances will SPINRITE LP or its respective agents, employees, contractors and assigns be liable to any person or business entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages based on any Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, including for: (i) Entries which are incomplete, unintelligible, lost, late or misdirected; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to failure of the Internet or the Website during the Sweepstakes Period, any problems, failure or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, online or electronic systems, servers, access providers, computer hardware or software, incomplete, garbled or delayed Internet/e-mail computer transmissions on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof or other failures related to hardware, software or virus; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) technical or human error related to the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; (v) any injury, loss or damage of any kind which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from any Entrant’s, winner’s or guest’s participation in the Sweepstakes or the receipt of the Grand Prize; (vi) any use of the Website or any other website to which the Website is linked (including without limitation any injury or damage to an Entrant’s or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes); or (vii) any Entrant’s failure to abide by the Official Rules. The limitations of liability set out in this Rule 7 apply, without limitation, to any lost profits, business interruption or loss of programs or information and will apply even if SPINRITE LP has been specifically advised of the possibility of such damages.
11. Warranty Disclaimer: The Website and all of the information it contains are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. All implied warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, are hereby expressly disclaimed. The Grand Prize and Runner-Up Prizes are awarded “as is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
12. Miscellaneous: All decisions of the SPINRITE LP or its authorized representatives will be final and binding in all matters relating to the administration of this. SPINRITE LP is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, e-mail, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. SPINRITE LP is not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this contest. Entrant assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the contest, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any prize. SPINRITE LP assumes no responsibility or liability in the event that the contest cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of SPINRITE LP, such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, the contest website, and/or www.yarnspirations.com.
SPINRITE LP reserves the right, without prior notice, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the electronic portion of the Sweepstakes if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond its control. In the event of cancellation of the electronic portion of the Sweepstakes, SPINRITE LP may randomly select a winning Entry from all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation in accordance with Rule 3. SPINRITE LP reserves the right to amend the Official Rules without prior notice if any factor interferes with the proper conduct of the Sweepstakes as contemplated by these Official Rules. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the Entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the Entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
14. Winners List: For a copy of these Official Rules or for the name of the declared Sweepstakes winner, send a request along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Spinrite LP, 219 Dufferin St. Unit 100B, Toronto, Ontario, M6K 3J1 c/o: Digital Marketing Team. Envelopes must be received by March 14, 2018. U.S. residents may omit return postage.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is SPINRITE LP, 320 Livingstone Avenue South, Listowel, ON, Canada, N4W 3H3.