Coats & Clark Roll Top Personalized Lunch Bag
Love This Pattern?
Check out the threads to make this pattern!
Hundreds of shades to match your project.
Free Intermediate Sewing Lunch Bag Pattern
Don’t forget to pick up the finishing touches for your project! Take a look at the list of supplies you’ll need that aren’t included in your kit.
Kit doesn’t include:
- Coats & Clark Dual Duty XP® All-purpose ThreadBlack (0900) and matching color for canvas
- ½ yd (45.72cm) waxed canvas, 60" (152.40cm)
- Chalkboard fabric, 5" x 7" (12.70cm x 17.78cm)
- Two coordinating buttons, ¾" (1.91cm) and 1¼" (3.18cm)
- 6" (15.24cm) elastic cord (Note: Use ponytail elastic if you want a color.)
- Scalloped or pinking shears, Press cloth Non-stick presser foot (optional)
Making the right size is important! Take a look at the dimensions of your new projects and choose the one that’s right for you, and always make a gauge swatch to match your tension.Sizing
12" tall (30.48cm) (opened) x 4½" (11.43cm) deep x 7½" (19.05cm) wide