Coats & Clark Pink & Gray Small Backpack
Love This Pattern?
Check out the threads to make this pattern!
Hundreds of shades to match your project.
Free Intermediate Sewing Backpack Bag Pattern
Don’t forget to pick up the finishing touches for your project! Take a look at the list of supplies you’ll need that aren’t included in your kit.
Kit doesn’t include:
- Coats & Clark Dual Duty XP® All-purpose ThreadWhite (0100), Pink (1210) or to match fabric
- Coats & Clark® Metallic Thread: Silver (9420)
- Coats & Clark Dual Duty XP® Multicolor Thread: Baby pastels (9312)
- Coats & Clark Dual Duty XP® Heavy: White (0100) (optional)
- 1 yard (.91m) Animal Print cotton denim or canvas
- ½ yard (.46m) Pink cotton for flap, 2 yards (1.83m) 1" (2.54cm) wide, webbing
- 1¼ yards (1.14m) of drawstring, cording, Cotton batting
- Large hook and d-ring, Two rectangle rings (1 pkg. of two)
- Adjustable slide buckles, Chalk or a removeable fabric
- marking pen, Size 90 or 100 (16 or 18) Topstitch needle for the sewing machine, Pinking shears
Making the right size is important! Take a look at the dimensions of your new projects and choose the one that’s right for you, and always make a gauge swatch to match your tension.Sizing