Coats & Clark Patriotic Star Pillow
Love This Pattern?
Check out the threads to make this pattern!
Hundreds of shades to match your project.
Free Intermediate Sewing Pillow Pattern
Don’t forget to pick up the finishing touches for your project! Take a look at the list of supplies you’ll need that aren’t included in your kit.
Kit doesn’t include:
- Coats & Clark Dual Duty XP® All-purpose Thread: White (0100)
- Coats & Clark® Dual Duty Plus Hand Quilting Thread: White (0100), Red (2200) OR
- Coats & Clark® Cotton Machine Quilting Thread: White (0100), Red (2200)
- Red, white and blue scraps for 2½" (6.35cm) strips
- ¼ yard (.23m) of white with blue dot for star center
- ½ yard (.46m) of blue print for pillow back
- ¼ yard (.23m) of white cotton for star center lining
- 1½ yards (1.37m) of pom-pom trim
- Safety pins, Zipper foot, Cotton batting, Polyfil stuffing
Making the right size is important! Take a look at the dimensions of your new projects and choose the one that’s right for you, and always make a gauge swatch to match your tension.Sizing
15" x 15" (38.10cm x 38.10cm) square for pillow back
Treat your finished project right! Make sure you read the care directions closely so your hard work ages gracefully.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Iron
- Machine Wash, Delicate Cycle
- Tumble Dry, Delicate Setting