Coats & Clark Armchair Pin Cushion
Love This Pattern?
Check out the threads to make this pattern!
Hundreds of shades to match your project.
Free Beginner Sewing Cushion Pattern
Don’t forget to pick up the finishing touches for your project! Take a look at the list of supplies you’ll need that aren’t included in your kit.
Kit doesn’t include:
- Coats & Clark Dual Duty XP® All-Purpose Thread
- Coats & Clark® Machine Quilting Thread, solid or multicolor
- Coats & Clark® Dual Duty Plus™ Hand Quilting Thread
- Coats & Clark® Dual Duty Plus™ Button and Craft Thread
- ½ yard (.46m) gray cotton for mat
- Susan Bates® Finishing Needles
- 1/3 yard (.30m) of multicolor print for pin cushion sides and pockets
- ¾ yard (.69m) of gray cotton for base, ¼ yard (.23m) of white tone on tone print for pin cushion top and bottom
- 5/8 yard (.23m) of Utility Mesh fabric (100% polyester), Cotton Batting
- 5/8" (1.58cm) wide white ribbon 3"–4" (7.62cm – 10.16cm) long needle (for sewing on button stack)
- Fiberfill, 36 assorted buttons of various sizes Chalk
- Tear-A-Way stabilizer, Long hand sewing needle