Make a Pom Pom gift topper for your presents this year and wow all your friends with your craftiness! No need to have boring old wrapped gifts under the tree, whip up a few pom poms in holiday shades with this picture tutorial.
What you’ll need:
- Bernat Happy Holidays yarn in your choice of colors
- Wrap yarn around your hand approximately 75 times and cut.
- Slip the rings off your hand and tie tightly in the center with a separate piece of yarn, leaving the tied ends long to attach the pom pom to the present ribbon.
- Cut through the looped strands on either end of the tie.
- Trim and fluff the Pom Pom edges so they are even.
Repeat process with other festive shades of yarn.
- Loop long strands of yarn on the Pom Poms through the present ribbon and tie the ribbin in a bow to decorate the presents under your tree!
Use as many bows on each present as you like! The more the merrier!