Dual Duty Pic-a-Pocket Advent Calendar
Love This Pattern?
Check out the threads to make this pattern!
Hundreds of shades to match your project.
email your pattern image to your inbox so you have it for later.
Free Intermediate Sewing Home Décor Pattern
Don’t forget to pick up the finishing touches for your project! Take a look at the list of supplies you’ll need that aren’t included in your kit.
Kit does not include:
- 1 yd (.91m) white fabric
- 1 yd (.91m) backing fabric of your choice
- 1 yd (.91m) fusible fleece
- 1/3 yd (30.48cm) binding fabric
- 2 2/3 yds (2.44m) ribbon for ties, 5/8” (1.59cm) wide
- Assorted Christmas print fabrics, enough 7” (17.78cm) squares to make 24 pockets, noting that some pockets are double layer; the elasticized pocket requires a 7” x 12” (17.78cm x 30.48cm) rectangle—so figure out how many of each pocket you want to make and select fabric amounts accordingly
- 1/4” (.64cm) elastic
- Assorted small pre-made ribbon bows and/or small buttons
- Bodkin or small safety pin