Yarnspirations Comment Policy
All of us at Yarnspirations are excited to introduce a new feature of our website – commenting! The objective of this new commenting feature is to strengthen our tight knit online community, and to provide a place for crafters to connect over their most beloved patterns and products.
We want Yarnspirations.com to be a safe place that sparks inspiration for crafters of every project type and skill level. In order for everyone to feel welcome in the Yarnspirations community, we kindly ask you to abide by the community guidelines down below.
- Follow “The Golden Rule” – treat others the way you would want to be treated.
- Feel free to reach out to the Yarnspirations team or other community members with your ideas, questions, and share your favorite products and patterns.
- Be polite, respectful, and treat everyone with some TLC!
- Report anything that you find to be concerning or out of the ordinary. In order for our online community to thrive, our moderators need the help of your keen eyes and ears!
- Encourage your fellow crafters with words of wisdom, advice, love, and positivity.
- Use any vulgar, inappropriate, or foul language. If you write a comment that you wouldn’t say to your Grandma (or to your grandchild!), then we urge you to think twice before you post.
- Use hate speech or slurs. Yarnspirations has a zero-tolerance policy for any sort of racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic, or transphobic remarks. Please join us in making this a safe space for all crafters.
- Share any sensitive personal and private information. We’d like to think that all our users have nothing but the best intentions, but you can never 100% trust everyone you meet online!
- Harass or personally attack other users. If you have nothing nice to say, we ask you to please refrain from saying anything at all!
- Spam spam spammy spam (see how unnecessary that was? You can get your point across easily by only saying things once)!
If a community member is found in violation of any of these guidelines, moderators reserve the right to remove comments or in some cases, even ban users from leaving further comments. Commenting is a privilege, not a right. We reserve the right to deem what is and is not acceptable on Yarnspirations.com.
We call on all of our community members and partners to make this a safe space for everyone. Remember to treat your fellow crafters with respect, encouragement, positivity, and love.