Coats & Clark Pin-teresting Pincushions
Love This Pattern?
Check out the threads to make this pattern!
Hundreds of shades to match your project.
email your pattern image to your inbox so you have it for later.
Free Beginner Accessory Hand Quilting Pattern
Don’t forget to pick up the finishing touches for your project! Take a look at the list of supplies you’ll need that aren’t included in your kit.
- Dual Duty® XP All Purpose Thread (S910), to match fabric
- Coats Bold Hand Quilting™ Thread (S922), variety of colors
- Sewing Machine
- Rotary cutter/mat/plastic ruler
- Iron/pressing board
- Basic sewing supplies
- ½” (1.27cm) Buttons
- Embroidery or hand sewing needles, sizes 6 and 9 Polyester Fiberfill
- FreeSpirit Collection Modern Solids by Denyse Schmidt
Small2” x 2” (5.08cm x 5.08cm)
Medium3 ½” x 3 ½” (8.9cm x 8.9cm)
Large5” x 5” (12.70cm x 12.70cm)