Dual Duty Ups-a-Daisy Panda Baby Quilt
Love This Pattern?
Check out the threads to make this pattern!
Hundreds of shades to match your project.
email your pattern image to your inbox so you have it for later.
Free Beginner Baby Quilt Sewing Pattern
Don’t forget to pick up the finishing touches for your project! Take a look at the list of supplies you’ll need that aren’t included in your kit.
- Coats Dual Duty XP sewing thread
- Coats Bold Hand Quilting thread
- (A) Garden Party Aqua PWDW133.AQUAX 5/8 yard (22.5m)
- (B) Daisy, Aqua PWDW136.AQUAX 2¼ yard (.30m)
- (C) Daisy Stripe, Aqua PWDW137.AQUAX 5/8 yard (22.5m)
- (D) Field of Flowers, Aqua PWDW135.AQUAX 1½ yards (1.37m)
- Cotton batting 40” x 55” (101.60cm x 139.70cm)
- Tip: Be sure to use batting that only needs to be quilted tied up to 10″ apart like Warm and Natural.
- Straight pins
- Safety pins
- ¼” Piecing Foot
Fabrics from FreeSpirit Pandas by David Walker: