Dual Duty Band Together Denim Tote
Love This Pattern?
Check out the threads to make this pattern!
Hundreds of shades to match your project.
email your pattern image to your inbox so you have it for later.
Free Intermediate Sewing Women's Pattern
Don’t forget to pick up the finishing touches for your project! Take a look at the list of supplies you’ll need that aren’t included in your kit.
Kit does not include:
- Assorted denim jeans, 4-6 pair with a waist circumference of at least 20” (50.80cm)
- 1⁄2 yd (45.72cm) denim, 60” (152.40cm) wide
- 1⁄2 yd (45.72cm) striped fabric for lining (we used FreeSpirit Woven Broad Stripes, WBROAD.DARKX)
- 1 3⁄4 yds (1.60m) medium-weight fusible interfacing, 20” (50.80cm) wide
- 1 1⁄3 yds (1.22m) faux leather strapping, 1” (2.54cm) wide
- (1) swivel hook, 3⁄4” (1.91cm)
- Size 100 topstitching or denim machine needles
- Zipper foot
- Spring clips
- Pattern tracing paper