Coats & Clark Strip it Rich Wool Pillow
Love This Pattern?
Check out the threads to make this pattern!
Hundreds of shades to match your project.
email your pattern image to your inbox so you have it for later.
Free Beginner Quilting Home Décor Pattern
Don’t forget to pick up the finishing touches for your project! Take a look at the list of supplies you’ll need that aren’t included in your kit.
Kit does not include:
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn (Art. E300), color Soapstone
- 3/8 yd (34.39cm) light gray wool felt (backing and center stripe)*
- 1/4 yd (22.86cm) dark gray wool felt*
- 1/4 yd (22.86cm) beige wool felt*
- (3) wooden buttons, 1 1/2” (3.81cm)
- Polyester fiberfill
- Large tapestry needle
- Notes: * Pre-cut 12” x 18” (30.48cm x 45.72cm) felt rectangles can be used for the pillow stripes instead of yardage, and the remainders pieced together for a backing if desired. ** A double strand of Coats Hand Quilting thread can be used.