Coats & Clark Puppy Face Back Pack
Love This Pattern?
Check out the threads to make this pattern!
Hundreds of shades to match your project.
Free Intermediate Sewing Face pack Pattern
Don’t forget to pick up the finishing touches for your project! Take a look at the list of supplies you’ll need that aren’t included in your kit.
Kit doesn’t include:
- Coats & Clark Dual Duty XP® All-purpose ThreadCloister Brown (8980)
- Coats & Clark All-purpose Zipper: 16" (40.64cm), Cloister Brown (56B)
- Anchor Stranded Cotton Embroidery Floss: Black
- ¾ yd (68.58cm) wide-wale corduroy, 60" (152.40cm), ¾ yd (68.58cm) cotton print, for lining and ear lining
- ½ yd (45.72cm) foam stabilizer, 60" (152.40cm)
- 2 yds (1.82m) cotton webbing, 1" (2.54cm)
- One pompom, 1” (2.54cm), for nose
- (2) parachute clips, 1” (2.54cm)
- (2) buttons, 1” (2.54cm), for eyes
- Zipper foot
- Hand embroidery needle, Pattern tracing cloth, Small sliver of faux suede for zipper pull (optional)
Making the right size is important! Take a look at the dimensions of your new projects and choose the one that’s right for you, and always make a gauge swatch to match your tension.Sizing
12" (30.48cm) round