Coats & Clark May Flowers Wreath
Love This Pattern?
Check out the threads to make this pattern!
Hundreds of shades to match your project.
Free Beginner Sewing Flowers Pattern
Don’t forget to pick up the finishing touches for your project! Take a look at the list of supplies you’ll need that aren’t included in your kit.
Kit doesn’t include:
- Coats & Clark Dual Duty XP® Thread
- Coats & Clark® Button & Craft Thread
- 1/8 yd (11.43cm) assorted pastel solids/prints
- 1/8 yd (11.43cm) or scraps of assorted green prints, for leaves
- 1 yd (.91m) neutral color tulle
- 14" (35.56cm) wire wreath frame
- Assorted sew-through buttons, 1"-1½" (2.54cm-3.81cm) diameter
- Assorted small flower sprigs, Pattern tracing cloth, Hot glue gun and glue
Making the right size is important! Take a look at the dimensions of your new projects and choose the one that’s right for you, and always make a gauge swatch to match your tension.Sizing
16" (40.64cm) diameter