Coats & Clark Linen Journal Cover
Love This Pattern?
Check out the threads to make this pattern!
Hundreds of shades to match your project.
Free Beginner Sewing Cover Pattern
Don’t forget to pick up the finishing touches for your project! Take a look at the list of supplies you’ll need that aren’t included in your kit.
Kit doesn’t include:
- Coats & Clark™ Metallic Thread
- Coats & Clark™ Dual Duty XP™ All-Purpose Thread
- ½ yd (45.72cm) linen fabric*
- ½ yd (45.72cm) fusible fleece
- ½ yd (45.72cm) metallic elastic, 1¼" (3.18cm)
- Paper-back fusible web tape, ½" (1.27cm)
- Notebook or journal, Removable marker
- *See MEASURING CUTTING instructions. The amount of fabric needed
- may be different depending on your journal size
Treat your finished project right! Make sure you read the care directions closely so your hard work ages gracefully.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water, Gentle Cycle
- Tumble Dry, Low