Coats & Clark In the Fray Tote with Black and White Frayed Edge Squares
Love This Pattern?
Check out the threads to make this pattern!
Hundreds of shades to match your project.
email your pattern image to your inbox so you have it for later.
Free Beginner Sewing Women's Pattern
Don’t forget to pick up the finishing touches for your project! Take a look at the list of supplies you’ll need that aren’t included in your kit.
Kit does not include:
- 1/2 yd (45.72cm) black canvas
- 1/2 yd (45.72cm) cotton lining
- 1/4 yd (22.86cm) woven plaid or check for accents*
- 8” (20.32cm) square cotton print for inside pocket
- 1 1/2 yds (1.37m) medium-weight fusible interfacing, 20” (50.80cm) wide
- 3 yds (2.74m) cotton webbing, 1” (2.54cm) wide
- Wire brush (optional)
- Adhesive lint remover (optional)
- *Note: Choose a woven check or plaid for full-color fuzz. If you choose a printed fabric, the frayed portion may appear white instead of fully colored.