Coats & Clark Drawstring Jewelery Holder
Love This Pattern?
Check out the threads to make this pattern!
Hundreds of shades to match your project.
Free Easy Sewing Jewelery Holder Pattern
Don’t forget to pick up the finishing touches for your project! Take a look at the list of supplies you’ll need that aren’t included in your kit.
Kit doesn’t include:
- Coats & Clark Dual Duty XP® All-purpose Thread
- Coats & Clark™ Metallic Embroidery Thread
- ½ yd (46cm) outer fabric
- 3/8 yd (34.5cm) inner fabric
- ¾ yd (68.5cm) fusible interfacing
- 1¼ yds (1m) single-fold metallic bias tape
- 2¼ yds (2m) rattail cord
- 4" (10cm) square fusible foam
- Paper-backed fusible web tape, ½" (1 cm) wide
- Sewing Machine needle for Metallic thread
- Safety pin or bodkin
- Removable marker
Making the right size is important! Take a look at the dimensions of your new projects and choose the one that’s right for you, and always make a gauge swatch to match your tension.Sizing
13" (33cm) circle