Lily Sugar’n Cream The Original Yarn, Tea Rose
Lily Sugar'n Cream is known for its exceptional quality and wide range of colors, ideal for knit, crochet, and craft projects.
- Tea Rose
- Rose Pink
- Hot Pink
- Robin's Egg
- Beach Glass
- Hot Orange
- Country Red
- Soft Violet
- Hot Purple
- Black Currant
- Soft Ecru
- Hot Green
- Sage Green
- Mod Green
- Dark Pine
- Hot Blue
- Blue Jeans
- Light Blue
- Dazzle Blue
- Bright Navy
- Warm Brown
Product DetailsYarn Care
Lily Sugar'n Cream Cotton yarn is a natural, 100% USA-grown cotton yarn. The perfect choice for your knit and crochet home décor needs. Lily Sugar'n Cream is a versatile worsted weight yarn, that’s great for small projects like dishcloths and potholders, to home décor staples like afghans! Available in a wide variety of shades, including neutrals, brights, and pastels. Conveniently machine washable and dryable for easy care.
- Natural, soft, absorbent 100% U.S.A. grown cotton
- Content: 100% cotton
- Ball Size - Solids: 71g / 2.5 oz, 109 meters / 120 yards
- Ball Size - Ombres: 57g / 2 oz, 86 meters / 95 yards
- Care: Machine wash and dry
- Gauge: 4 - Medium - Worsted
- Knitting Gauge: 20 sts and 26 rows with a 4.5 mm (U.S. 7) knitting needle
- Crochet Gauge: 13 sc and 14 rows with a 5 mm (U.S. H/8) crochet hook
- Use for: Knit and crochet home and kitchen decor, toys
Recommended Knitting Needle:
Recommended Crochet Hook:
- Wash colors separately. Some colors may run.
- Wash in water not exceeding 86 F / 30 C at delicate setting.
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry at low heat, at delicate setting.
- Do not iron or press
- For best results, dry cleaning for multicolored large projects is recommended.
Standard Price C$ 7.49 Sale Price C$ 6.37
Standard Price C$ 16.49 Sale Price C$ 14.02
Standard Price C$ 8.99 Sale Price C$ 7.64
Standard Price C$ 13.99 Sale Price C$ 7.49View all Bernat Macramé Yarn (250g,8.8oz), Charcoal 18 Shades Available