Coats & Clark Patriotic Pinwheel
Love This Pattern?
Check out the threads to make this pattern!
Hundreds of shades to match your project.
Free Beginner Sewing Pinwheel Pattern
Don’t forget to pick up the finishing touches for your project! Take a look at the list of supplies you’ll need that aren’t included in your kit.
Kit doesn’t include:
- Coats & Clark Dual Duty XP® All-purpose Thread: Hero Red (2200) or Freedom Blue (4880) White (0100)
- Seventeen squares of assorted patriotic print fabrics, 10" (25.40cm)
- 7" (17.78cm) square patriotic print
- ½ yd (45.72cm) ribbon, ¼" (.64cm)
- 7" (17.78cm) square stiff craft interfacing
- White button, 1½" (3.81cm), Red star button, 1" (2.54cm)
Making the right size is important! Take a look at the dimensions of your new projects and choose the one that’s right for you, and always make a gauge swatch to match your tension.Sizing
14" (35.56cm) diameter
Treat your finished project right! Make sure you read the care directions closely so your hard work ages gracefully.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Iron
- Machine Wash, Delicate Cycle
- Tumble Dry, Delicate Setting