Coats & Clark Desk Caddy
Love This Pattern?
Check out the threads to make this pattern!
Hundreds of shades to match your project.
Free Intermediate Sewing Desk Caddy Pattern
Don’t forget to pick up the finishing touches for your project! Take a look at the list of supplies you’ll need that aren’t included in your kit.
Kit doesn’t include:
- Coats & Clark™ Dual Duty XP™ All-Purpose Thread
- 2/3 yd (30.48cm) main fabric, if cut crosswise OR 1 yd (.91m), if cut lengthwise
- 2" x 10" (5.08cm x 25.40cm), sew-in ultra-firm stiffener
- (3) rectangles, 8" x 10" (20.32cm x 25.40cm) acrylic, 1/8" (.32cm) thick*
- 8" (20.32cm) hook-and-loop tape, ¾" (1.91cm)
- ¼ yd (22.86cm), sew-in foam. ¼ yd (22.86cm), lower pocket fabric
- 1/3 yd (30.48cm), middle pocket fabric
- 3/8 yd (34.29cm), upper pocket fabric
- Light grid sand paper
- Zipper Foot
- Fabric glue, Removable marker
Sizing Notes8" x 10"x 131/2" (20.32cm x 25.40cm x 34.29cm)
Treat your finished project right! Make sure you read the care directions closely so your hard work ages gracefully.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water, Gentle Cycle
- Tumble Dry, Low