Braided Gift Topper For ChristmasEasy
Dress up your gifts this Christmas with these easy, no-needle braided gift toppers! Patons Metallic makes the perfect shimmering decoration for every present under the tree. A fresh take on a classic ribbon, your gift wrapping will be unmissable on Christmas morning! Follow along with these step-by-step instructions to learn how to make these simple braided ribbons.
- Choose your favourite colors for the braided ribbon.
- Measure the amount needed to wrap all the way around the gift.
- Cut three strands the appropriate length.
- Tape down to a steady surface to stabilize.
- Braid the entire length, (not too tight or it will twist).
- Knot both sides approximately 4 inches from each end to keep from unraveling.
- Tie in a bow around all your gifts for a glamorous and festive take on a classic ribbon.
- Tuck the presents under the tree and watch the faces light up with excitement Christmas morning!
To add a little extra charm, check out our printable gift tags you can attach to any gift! Containing 8 different tags, the downloadable sheet is exactly what you need to finish off all your presents.
Pompom AccessoriesMake these simple Pompom gift toppers for your presents this year and wow all your friends with your creativity and craftiness!
Christmas GiftingThese fast and simple Tassel Gift Topper gift decorations are a great no-needle craft to make on short notice this holiday season.