Aunt Lydia Lace Edged Towels
Free Intermediate Crochet Lace Edged Towels Pattern
Don’t forget to pick up the finishing touches for your project! Take a look at the list of supplies you’ll need that aren’t included in your kit.
Kit doesn’t include:
- Aunt Lydia® Classic™ Crochet Thread size 10, Soft Mauve - 1 ball.
- Aunt Lydia® Classic™ Crochet Thread size 3, Silver - 1 ball.
- Aunt Lydia® Classic™ Crochet Thread size 3, Aqua - 1 ball.
- Size U.S. 7 (1.5 mm) Susan Bates® Steelite® crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
- Sewing needle Dual Duty XP® thread in colors to match: 550 Dark Silver, 5845 Seafoam and 1040 Soft Mauve.
- Purchased guest towels.
Making the right size is important! Take a look at the dimensions of your new projects and choose the one that’s right for you, and always make a gauge swatch to match your tension.Sizing
Approx 3.5" [9 cm] wide.
Treat your finished project right! Make sure you read the care directions closely so your hard work ages gracefully.
- Wash Hot
- Non-Chlorine Bleach
- No Tumble Dry
- Hot Iron, Prof.
- Dry Clean: Normal