Kids' Craft - Scrunchie
Step 1:Select your options
- Single Size
Step 2:Click each color to change it or go with the colors recommended by the designer
Materials not included in this kit:
Thick stretch hair band. Scissors. Glue.
The materials for this project cost $12.87
Details & Instructions
|Contrast A Lemonade (9776)||1|
|Contrast B Neon Yellow (9773)||1|
|Contrast C Neon Green (9777)||1|
|Thick stretch hair band, scissors, glue.|
1. Make a slip knot in the end of one color of yarn.
2. Hold the hair band open with one hand and pull the slip knot through with the other.
3. With 2 fingers reach through the slip knot on the OUTSIDE of the band and pull a loop through. Tighten by pulling on the slip knot.
4. Next reach through the new loop on the INSIDE of the band and pull a loop through. Tighten by pulling on the first loop.
5. Continue pulling a new loop through the previous one, alternating inside and outside the band.
6. Fill the band completely; stretching it to make sure it is full.
7. Cut yarn and tie ends together. Trim knot to half inch. Apply a drop of glue to the knot.