Membership Questions and Answers
- Is there a fee associated with being a member of Yarnspirations.com?
- What are the benefits of becoming a member?
- How do I become a member of Yarnspirations.com?
- Is my information secure?
- Will my real name be used anywhere?
- How do I sign out of the site?
- Where can I find the discussion forums, and how do I use them?
- How do I unsubscribe from the enewsletter?
- Is there something you want to know that isn't covered here?
Is there a fee associated with being a member of Yarnspirations.com?
- No. Membership is 100% free! There are no hidden fees and no strings attached.
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
- It pays to be a Yarnspirations.com member! Your membership allows you to participate in all aspects of the Yarnspirations community, including the Yarnspirations.com Forum and Blog. In addition, you will be able to sound off and share your opinions about Yarnspirations products with our ratings system. We also give you the option of receiving regular email updates. Last but certainly not least, you can enjoy access to thousands of free patterns from bags to booties and beyond!
How do I become a member of Yarnspirations.com?
- Just register here or by using the link above. Any questions with personal information are completely optional, and are only used internally to help us understand you better.
Is my information secure?
- Security is our highest priority at Yarnspirations.com. When you submit sensitive information on the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- When the order form asks you to enter sensitive information, such as your credit card number, that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software currently available in the industry – SSL. We do not retain your credit card information after your order is completed.
- We use McAfee Secure for vulnerability scanning and Trustwave for PCI Compliance. Our website is scanned for hacker vulnerabilities daily by the largest dedicated security company in the world. You can ensure our compliance at any time by clicking the McAfee and Trustwave buttons in the footer of every page.
Will my real name be used anywhere?
- When you register, you’ll be asked to create a username. This username will be your display name on the site. Your real name will not be used anywhere on the website.
How do I sign out of the site?
- The Sign Out link is always available on the top left side of your screen. If you are using a public computer we recommend you sign out after you are done visiting Yarnspirations.com
Where can I find the discussion forums, and how do I use them?
- You can get to the forums from the community menu. Just log in or register to join in the forum fun!
How do I unsubscribe from the enewsletter?
- To unsubscribe from emails, you can edit your member settings in the Craft Studio. You can access the Craft Studio on the top left corner of every page (click the heart or gear icons).
Is there something you want to know that isn't covered here?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
Please note: For the best Yarnspirations.com experience possible, we recommend that you use the following browsers and specifications:
Minimum System Requirements:
Operating System - Windows XP SP3 or higher
Internet Explorer 8 or higher
Chrome 23 or higher
Firefox 16 or higher
Safari 4 or higher
1024 x 768