Knitting with Patons Pirouette
1. Cast on by inserting needle from back to front across top edge of yarn into every second space.
2. Insert right-hand needle from front to back through first stitch on the left-hand needle
3. Miss next space and wrap yarn of second space around right-hand needle
4. Draw working yarn through to create stitch on right-hand needle. Slip stitch off left-hand needle
5. Repeat steps 2 to 4 until 12 spaces of working yarn are left. Cast off, working through every second space.