If you're ever in need of a children's toy, Belinda Carter's Sock Monkey Cuddle Blanket is a great pattern to try out! From its expressive eyebrows to (peeled!) banana, kids will love cuddling and playing with their cute new monkey buddy. Pick up the spring issue of Crochet! for the pattern.
Here's an idea... why not enter to win all the yarn you need to make the Sock Monkey Cuddle Blanket!
How do I enter?
Between May 14 – 29, 2013, comment on this post with the answer to the giveaway question below. We’ll randomly choose a commenter on May 31 to win the yarn! They’ll be announced here on the Caron Blog, on our Facebook page, and on Crochet!'s Facebook page. Keep your eyes peeled (hahaha) to find out if it’s you!
What can I win? All of the following!
- Caron Simply Soft “Nutmeg” (0013) (1 skein)
- Caron Simply Soft “Red” (9729) (1 skein)
- Caron Simply Soft “White” (9701) (1 skein)
- Caron Simply Soft “Lemon” (0017) (1 skein)
- Caron Simply Soft “Off White” (9702) (1 skein)
- Caron Simply Soft Light “White” (0001) (1 skein)
- Caron Simply Soft Light “Red” (0013) (1 skein)
- Caron Simply Soft Light “Black” (0014) (1 skein)
The giveaway question is…
What kinds of toys are your favorites to knit or crochet for children?
That's it—we can't wait to read your answers!
For news on this contest and more, like Crochet! on Facebook.
Please note: This giveaway is only applicable to residents of North America. Thank you.